Model of the Russian 4 - mast barge "Kruzenshtern"
Kruzenshtern is a four-mast bark, a Russian training sailing vessel. Built in 1925–1926 at the shipyard J. Tecklenborg in Gestemunde near Bremerhaven (Germany), Paduya was named during the descent, in 1946 it passed over to reparations in the ownership of the USSR and was renamed in honor of the famous Russian navigator Admiral Ivan Fedorovich Krusenstern. Home port of the city of Kaliningrad.
The ship made repeated transatlantic and round-the-world expeditions with training crews on board.
The model was built by master Alexey Baranov for the Kaliningrad Museum of the World Ocean. The ship model is built of pear wood using paints and chemical solutions for blackening metals. The model is in the exposition of the Kaliningrad Museum of the World Ocean.
Scale - 1: 100
length: 1145 mm
height: 850 mm
width: 242 mm